[kde-freebsd] kstars Cities.dat

Robert McKenzie vk7rb at internode.on.net
Tue May 8 10:17:55 CEST 2007

Is it possible to include the details contained in the attached file in
Cities.dat in kstars.

I did mention some time ago that Hobart had not been included and
provided some details but on having a look recently noted that it had
not yet been included.

The details in the file have been acquired using google-earth and are as
close as possible to the main Hobart post office as is possible without
going into 10ths of a degree.

I dare say that it has been an oversight because of more pressing
matters, however, it would be nice to see the details included.

Regards,
Robert McKenzie.