[kde-freebsd] qt3 and qt4

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Fri May 4 19:56:51 CEST 2007

I don't bother about qwt5 since only my port depends on it but about
qwtplot3d. The development of qwtplot3d is stagnated, library is stable
enough and can be build with qt3 or qt4. But I can't switch qwtplot3d over
qt4 simply -- the library is used by math/labplot also. That's why I'm asking
about two copy of the same lib one of which is built with qt3 and another
with qt4.

What will be a preferred solution? Create qwtplot3d-qt4 port that will
conflict with existent port of qwtplot3d or install files into another place
and/or rename them?