[kde-freebsd] qt assumes /usr/X11R6

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Mon May 7 02:04:27 CEST 2007

On Sunday 06 May 2007 12:16, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
= > Actually qmake just needs a version bump, it correctly patches
= > /usr/X11R6 to ${X11BASE} (except for the freebsd-g++34 script which we
= > dont seem to use), so it needs to redo this now that X11BASE is
= > changing.  flz has bumped this in git.  I am hoping we don't need to
= > also bump everything that uses qmake since nothing copies this
= > definition into its own files (which is the issue with .la files)
=
= Just bumping qmake should be fine, yes.

Does not this mean bumping it for ALL x11-ports?

Frankly, I find it to be a design flaw, that a change outside a port requires
version/revision bumps of the port itself...

Michael, if you are convinced, the bump is needed, please, do the honors...

	-mi