[kde-freebsd] qt3 and qt4

makc makc at issp.ac.ru
Thu May 3 22:21:49 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm maintaining qt3 application (math/qtiplot) and its several library
dependencies. The next release of qtiplot will be based on qt4, so I need qt4
version of the libraries. And I plan to create new qt4 ports of these libs
(not a big problem -- they are qt3/qt4 compatible).

The question is how to make qt3 and qt4 versions of one library coexisting
with each other? Create a separate port which installs only headers and two
ports which install shared libraries with different suffixes?

Max