[kde-freebsd] session-wise environment variables

Gergely CZUCZY phoemix at harmless.hu
Tue Mar 27 09:17:16 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'd like to ask how can i define environment variables for KDE sessions
that all applications will recieve, running in the session.

I run kde from KDM with KDEWM=`which fluxbox`, if that matters.
i've tried to export some envvars in the startkde script, but
that hadn't took any effect on the applications.

Namely, I'd like to get SSH_AUTH_SOCK (especially terminals and putty).
My ssh-agent is started at system startup time and bound to a pre-defined
UDS.

Looking forward for a solution.

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: gergely.czuczy at harmless.hu

--
Weenies test. Geniuses solve problems that arise.