[kde-freebsd] Patch enabling kdelibs from trunk to build on FreeBSD

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Jun 16 00:03:20 CEST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007, Tsampros Leonidas wrote:
> The minor patch attached fixes some missing system include
> headers,thus enabling the kdelibs module to actually build on a
> FreeBSD system. I tested the patch on a 6.2-RELEASE-p2 system. The
> diff was generated against kdelibs from the trunk branch
> (updated a couple of hours ago).

Hi Leonidas,

Gosh, I'm surprised you get as far as kdelibs -- my kdesupport bails out at
the first executable because -pthread isn't used -- but here are some
comments on the patch:

1) Use Q_OS_FREEBSD, not __FreeBSD__ to detect the OS. That's a style issue.
2) Use HAVE_SYS_TIME_H to see if it exists and include it.

I'll commit something with these taken into account.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot