[kde-freebsd] ports/114809: x11-toolkits/qt33 - qt-3.3.8_4 install error: don't know how to make qconfig.h

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Jul 23 15:20:06 CEST 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/114809; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org>
To: Michael Nottebrock <lofi at freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/114809: x11-toolkits/qt33 - qt-3.3.8_4 install error: don't know how to make qconfig.h
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 05:59:42 -0700

 --8WKGInOJRMBXYFEc

 On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:57:35AM +0200, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
 > Did the workaround I suggested in my reply to your previous mail
 > (deinstalling the qt33 completely before rebuilding it) not help?

 OK; that at least appears to have completed successfully:

 g1-18(6.2-S)[2] pkg_delete -f qt-3.3.8_3
 pkg_delete: package 'qt-3.3.8_3' is required by these other packages
 and may not be deinstalled (but I'll delete it anyway):
 arts-1.5.7,1
 libdv-0.104_4
 mplayer-0.99.10_11
 pinentry-0.7.2_6
 psi-0.10_1
 qca-1.0_1
 qca-tls-1.0_2
 sdl-1.2.11_1,2
 pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/share/qt'
 pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/share/doc/qt/=
 html'
 pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/share/doc/qt'
 pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/lib/plugins'
 pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
 incorrectly specified?)
 g1-18(6.2-S)[3] cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt33
 g1-18(6.2-S)[4] make install clean
 =2E..
 =3D=3D=3D>   Running ldconfig
 /sbin/ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib
 =3D=3D=3D>   Registering installation for qt-3.3.8_4
 =3D=3D=3D> SECURITY REPORT:=20
       This port has installed the following files, which may act as network
       servers and may therefore pose a remote security risk to the system.
 /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.3.8

       If there are vulnerabilities in these programs there may be a security
       risk to the system. FreeBSD makes no guarantee about the security of
       ports included in the Ports Collection. Please type 'make deinstall'
       to deinstall the port if this is a concern.

       For more information, and contact details about the security
       status of this software, see the following webpage:=20
 http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/index.html
 =3D=3D=3D>  Cleaning for qt-3.3.8_4
 g1-18(6.2-S)[6] echo $?
 0
 g1-18(6.2-S)[7]=20

 Thanks!

 Peace,
 david
 --=20
 David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
 Anything and everything is a (potential) cat toy.

 --8WKGInOJRMBXYFEc

 --8WKGInOJRMBXYFEc--