[kde-freebsd] ports/114734: x11-toolkits/qt4-gui: fails to compile on amd64

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 22 08:50:05 CEST 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/114734; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Nottebrock <lofi at freebsd.org>
To: Koji Yokota <yokota at res.otaru-uc.ac.jp>
Cc: kde at freebsd.org, bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/114734: x11-toolkits/qt4-gui: fails to compile on amd64
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:40:43 +0200

 Koji Yokota schrieb:
 > It worked, thanks!
 >
 > But some other ports such as devel/qt4-designer (I don't confirm other
 > ports yet) seem to require the same fix, too.

 Please let me know about other qt4 ports that fail in the same way (you
 can add followups to the bug report) and I'll try and patch them - I
 currently do not have access to an amd64 installation, so I cannot find
 the broken ports myself.

 Cheers,

    ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org