[kde-freebsd] Sound problems with current and KDE 3.5.7

Christian Gusenbauer c47g at gmx.at
Sat Jul 14 18:41:05 CEST 2007

Hi!

I've just upgraded my box from an old current as of May 2007 to today's
current including all installed ports. Now, I've sound skipping problems
playing mp3s using juk or noatun in KDE 3.5.7. I played a bit with the 'skip
prevention' settings in KDE's control center but without success.

Though playing mp3 files using (k)mplayer works flawlessly.

So, my question is: did I miss something during the upgrade? What's wrong with
audio playback on my box?

Thanks,
Christian.