[kde-freebsd] Odd Kicker behaviour in KDE 3.5.7

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Sun Jul 8 17:56:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm running 3.5.7 (upgraded from Ports) on FreeBSD i386 6.2-RELEASE. Since the
upgrade, no matter how many konsoles I have open, Kicker won't group them. I
use a lot of Konsoles, and the result is a very, very crowded kicker.

This wasn't the case with 3.5.6 or previous. Any ideas on how I can track down
the cause of this?

Cheers,
DMK
--
I can't afford to make any exceptions. Once word leaks out that a pirate has
gone soft people start to disobey him and it's nothing but work, work, work