[kde-freebsd] Fix kio-slave fails on FreeBSD (trunk)

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 15:22:48 CEST 2007

On Friday 06 Jul 2007, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Friday 06 July 2007 14:18:03 Alex Merry wrote:
> > On Friday 06 Jul 2007, you wrote:
> > > actually is due a cmake test that it is no founding the
> > > setproctitle funtion on FreeBSD and then not creating the
> > > corresponding prepocessor HAVE_SETPROCTITLE directive.

OK, it appears I am an idiot.  Commas do not belong in cmake macros.  It
was looking for "setproctitle,()", which obviously does not exist.

If you svn up and delete CMakeCache.txt (or, at least, delete the
HAVE_SETPROCTITLE line from it), it should work.  Hopefully.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org