[kde-freebsd] Fix kio-slave fails on FreeBSD (trunk)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Jul 6 14:33:06 CEST 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 14:18:03 Alex Merry wrote:
> On Friday 06 Jul 2007, you wrote:
> > actually is due a cmake test that it is no founding the setproctitle
> > funtion on FreeBSD and then not creating the corresponding
> > prepocessor HAVE_SETPROCTITLE directive.
> >
> > so until someone figure out how to fix this cmake issue i make this
> > awful hack in kdelibs/kinit/proctitle.cpp that fix the problem ( only
> > for freebsd users ;) )
>
> Can I suggest you just put
> #ifdef __FreeBSD__
> #define HAVE_SETPROCTITLE 1
> #endif
>
> near the top of the file?

You may mean Q_OS_FREEBSD instead of __FreeBSD__ (I think that catches
DragonFly as well). Remind me later this afternoon (I'm in the foyer in front
of the hack lab near the tea) and I'll fix up the cmake test.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/