[kde-freebsd] Icons gone after KDE Update

Ralf Folkerts ralf.folkerts at gmx.de
Sat Jan 20 10:41:38 CET 2007

Frerich Raabe wrote:

Hi Frerich,

well, I ran into the same Problem a while ago (posted here in December).
In my case I think the reason was that I stupidly upgraded KDE while I
was using it. Also tried to remove ~/.kde etc, which didn't help.

I have no Idea what might have caused the Problem; on my
Desktop-machine, where I upgraded from Ports, everything works nice.

Would be great if you let me (on the ML) know, if you find a solution.
After searching and trying a while I mustadmit thatI gave up searching :-(

Cheers,
_ralf_