[kde-freebsd] problem compiling qt33

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Thu Aug 9 11:11:02 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 08 August 2007 19:01:25 Robert Huff wrote:
> >  >>  Replying to myself in case Robert reads this in the archives now:
> >  >>  I just noticed that you seem to have nonstandard CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS
> >  >>  or possibly CPUTYPE set:
> >  >>
> >  >>> -march=pentium4
> >  >>>
> >  >>  You could try removing that, recompile and reinstall devel/qmake
> >  >>  and then try x11-toolkits/qt33 again.
>
>         I commented this
>
> CPUTYPE?= p4
>
>         out of make .conf and tried again.
>         No luck.
>         Rebuilt qmake.
>         No luck.
>         Appended is the complete output of "portupgrade".
>

>                                 Robert Huff
>
> Script started on Wed Aug  8 17:26:15 2007
> huff at jerusalem>> portupgrade -Rr qt

Hi
I am not sure if -rR is a good idea. I havn't read this thread from beginning
so I don't know if already said or this helps but you perhaps consider
upgrading portupgrade first and if you did it you should try
portupgrade-devel and then portupgrade -v qt without other flags and see what
it complains. Then if there is still a problem you try upgrading first the
dependencies and at the end qt alone. Perhaps you check also if there are two
qt versions in your db and pkg_delete one of it and/or run pgkdb -F or -L
first.

--

João