[kde-freebsd] KDE's ACPI awareness

Daniel W. Steinbrook dsteinbrook at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:21:34 CEST 2007

The sysutils/desktopbsd-tools port contains a KDE system tray battery
monitor that is ACPI compliant.  Admittedly, it's not very powerful,
lacking advanced power controls like screen dimming and suspend
timers, but it does show the essentials (AC line connection and
battery percentage), which still can be quite useful.

- Daniel W. Steinbrook