[kde-freebsd] Kate -sent mail copies- configure

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Tue Apr 3 16:06:25 CEST 2007

Subject: Re: [kde-freebsd] Kate -sent mail copies- configure
Date: Tuesday 03 April 2007
From: David Southwell <david at vizion2000.net>
To: Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 06:46:50 you wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 April 2007 15:48, David Southwell wrote:
> > I have mulitple folders allocated for differing identitites.
> >
> > When sending email from a specific folders how can I configure kmail so
> > the copies of sent mails originating from that specific folder are
> > deposited in another folder of my choice?
>
> [kdepim-users at kde.org is a better place for this question]
>
> If a folder is for a specific identity, configure the identity to use a
> specific sent-mail folder (Settings->Configure KMail-> Identities-> Edit->
> Advanced-> Sent-mail folder).

Thanks v. much for getting back to me.

Unfortunately the method you suggest will not help. The folders are in fact a
subject division or sub-division and I need copies of the sent mails to be
appropriately catalogued in seperate folders.

The only way, so far, I can see of doing is to have replies stored in the
folder using the folder preferences. Strangely enough I cannot see a way of
setting the folder preferences to store the copies of outgoing mails in a
specific alternative folder.

David