[kde-freebsd] Kate -sent mail copies- configure

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Apr 3 15:46:50 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 15:48, David Southwell wrote:
> I have mulitple folders allocated for differing identitites.
>
> When sending email from a specific folders how can I configure kmail so the
> copies of sent mails originating from that specific folder are deposited in
> another folder of my choice?

[kdepim-users at kde.org is a better place for this question]

If a folder is for a specific identity, configure the identity to use a
specific sent-mail folder (Settings->Configure KMail-> Identities-> Edit->
Advanced-> Sent-mail folder).

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/