KApiDox move from dedicated server to Jenkins

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Fri Sep 10 18:39:57 BST 2021

Le vendredi 10 septembre 2021 à 7:23 PM, Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer at kde.org> a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi :D

> we have been working on getting KApiDox to run on Jenkins. This work has
> been taken way longer than I expected but has now reached a state close
> to finished. :)
>
> So I would like to invite you to check https://api-dev.kde.org/ for any
> show stoppers.

Great work :D

I see on an issue that I would qualify as blocking and it's the lack of the
ECM generated doc: https://api-dev.kde.org/ecm. We are also losing the
kube/sink doc (located at api.kde.org/doc/sink) but it's also available
in readthedocs and ihmo it should be in Doxygen format.

We also are losing the krita/kmymoney/other app private api generation,
but that maybe can be generated in another ci pipeline later. Not sure how
much thses apps' developers are using it.

On the upside, I see that mauikit doc is finally correctly generated using
qdoc. Yeah \o/

Cheers,
Carl