KApiDox move from dedicated server to Jenkins

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Fri Sep 10 18:23:47 BST 2021

Hi,

we have been working on getting KApiDox to run on Jenkins. This work has
been taken way longer than I expected but has now reached a state close
to finished. :)

So I would like to invite you to check https://api-dev.kde.org/ for any
show stoppers.

Known issues (not show stoppers):

- For now the Maintainers field defaults to "KDE Developers" for
potential GDPR violation reasons, which needs to be figured out later.

- Some modules contain formatting issues regarding markdown code blocks.
These are also there in the current system and need to be checked at
some point.

- The "Older versions" links are broken. Since those docs are not
generated anymore, we need to figure out a way to have them available
statically.

If we do not see any bigger issues, I would like to go live with the new
system in a week or two.

Thanks for your help.

CHeers,
Frederik