Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Apr 5 20:40:32 BST 2021

On Monday, 5 April 2021 19:20:08 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 3:33 AM Christoph Cullmann <christoph at cullmann.io>
> > I reverted my test commit to see if we have still some unpatched 5.15
> > with a broken QJSEngine around again.
> >
> > Still, I think it would be great if one could have some patched version
> > in the CI.
> >
> > Could one update there the Qt installation to the latest available patch
> > release?

It would be really useful if you specified **what** version; if ktexteditor
requires Qt 5.15.2, then please set the minimum Qt version to 5.15.2. Do not
allow 5.15.0 and then complain that it triggers crashes. Alternately, use
QEXPECT_FAIL if you have a beef with specific Qt versions.

All that said, yes, we can update the CI builders to 5.15.2, which is what
most folk on FreeBSD would be using now anyway.

[ade]