D23915: Add some docstrings

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 13 10:53:49 BST 2019

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added inline comments.

> zzag wrote in dpms.h:44
> Not sure that this is valid documentation for org_kde_kwin_dpms_manager because it's nothing more but a factory.

Yea, maybe just write that this class is meant to create the DPMS object below only. You already have the information you provided here there then.

> zzag wrote in dpms_interface.h:38-41
> While it's sort of true, I don't think it's valid description. The line above precisely describes what DpmsManagerInterface is.

Not sure why it should not be valid. Maybe add that the code interaction //server-side// happens only via the OutputInterface. Because client-side in KWayland the respective Dpms class provides the API.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  master