D11987: [CopyJob] Pass resolved URL to finalDestUrl so looking up trash filename works

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 6 17:16:51 BST 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  My version is up at D23758 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23758>

INLINE COMMENTS

> copyjob.cpp:2097
> +        // which is why we're passing m_currentSrcURL instead of m_currentStatSrc to it
> +        emit q->copyingDone(q, *m_currentStatSrc, finalDestUrl(m_currentSrcURL, dest), QDateTime() /*mtime unknown, and not needed*/, m_bCurrentSrcIsDir, true /*renamed*/);
>          m_successSrcList.append(*m_currentStatSrc);

Is this really the version of the fix that worked for you?

It seems to me that the second arg needs to be m_currentSrcURL too, otherwise FileUndoManager tries to call KIO::rename("trash:/...", "desktop:/...") which isn't supported by the trash ioslave.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO