D24884: I18N_NOOP2 was deprecated but we can't replace by I18NC_NOOP as it expends it as 2 elements (context + text)

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 28 18:27:55 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  That's the problem with deprecation warnings, they force you to write better code.

  You don't like the fact that you have to do it, but at least please acknowledge that having "data type" in one place and then "data type" again in a totally different place just works "by change"/"by magic".

  Also if you don't like how I18NC_NOOP(context, text) behaves you can always define your own I18NC_NOOP(context, text) before this include and make it strip the context. it's bad, but ...

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n