D24695: Add a KF6 TODO to make KXMLGUIClient generic over a state enum

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 16:44:26 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  In my experience 90 % of the users of this class don't care for the state feature, so I would rather move it to a separate class.

  Also this class is used everywhere, so the change would have massive repercussions, while most users (both subclasses and code using a kxmlguiclient pointer) don't care for the state thing.

  I suggest extracting the feature into a helper class separate from the kxmlguiclient hierarchy.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui