D24466: Use ECMGenerateExportHeader to manage deprecated API better

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 14 20:28:53 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  For the record, I get

    WARNING: QObject::connect|main QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (Object::signalIt())

  But indeed that's because I build my Qt in debug mode. The only mode that truly matters for developers :-)

  Maybe Qt shouldn't use QT_NO_DEBUG for this. But oh well, as you noticed all of this only matters for the Qt4 macro. Yet another reason to use PMF connect instead....

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH
  deprecatedapi