D23789: Add ECMGenerateExportHeaders, for improved handling of deprecated API

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 9 14:54:01 BST 2019

kossebau marked 2 inline comments as done.
kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in ECMGenerateExportHeader.cmake:269
> Really? Isn't doWhat excluded only if EXCLUDE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT is set to 5.12.0?
> With 5.0.0 it's still available, no?
>
> I'm also surprised this paragraph talks about doWhat but not doBar, they both get disabled together, right?

Hm, indeed that text is bogus. Guess that was in draft mode still when I shuffled a lot with code snippets for the examples, but then I forgot to finish it up and missed the bits when skimming the doc text for completeness. Brushed over text coming in.

And going to give the whole documentation another calm concentrated read tonight myself again, seeing such things still in.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules