D24390: Add more file and directories to exclude filters

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 3 16:49:20 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added inline comments.

> fileexcludefilters.cpp:109
>
>  const int s_defaultFileExcludeFiltersVersion = 5;

Gotta bump this number whenever you change `s_defaultFileExcludeFilters`

> fileexcludefilters.cpp:137
>      "nbproject",
> +    "vendor", // composer installed php libs default directory

This one makes me a little nervous since it's a not-very-uncommon English word, not something implicitly technical that we can be safe excluding.

Is there any other way we could exclude the contents of these folders? Maybe by filename, mimetype, or the naming of sub-folders?

> fileexcludefilters.cpp:147
>
>  const int s_defaultFolderExcludeFiltersVersion = 2;

Gotta bump this number whenever you change `s_defaultFolderExcludeFilters`

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo