D25441: Send along the config name with requests

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 15:44:13 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This allows the server to perform some minimal analysis on the
  origin of requests, without sending out anything that is in
  any real way useful for guessing who is on the requesting end.

  The end goal is to work out which bits of our software is causing
  the largest amount of pressure on the servers, so we can work out
  where to expend effort with the highest amount of impact.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  send-config-name-with-requests (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/attica/atticaprovider.cpp
  src/attica/atticaprovider_p.h
  src/core/engine.cpp