D25084: Allow a Multiple instances to become Unique

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 13:07:46 GMT 2019

tcanabrava added a comment.

  > I'm open to counter-arguments and counter-examples. Actually, do we know of any other app than konsole which supports both Multiple and Unique modes?

  I would prefer to have only one mode. Tab & Split drag 'n drop only work in Single Instances, so if someone opens two uniques, and try to drag and drop... failure and probably open bug requests.
  but also if something freezes konsole, or if I'm developing konsole inside konsole and I want to open a new instance of it, I want it really to be unique.

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons