D25340: Added background colors to active and inactive icon view

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 16 22:03:06 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I like the background changes here and I think it makes logical sense to have a progression of changing background colors to indicate the status. However I'm not a huge fan of reducing the active indicator to just 2px. It's now so small that it becomes kind of superfluous. I think it would look better at the current size, and this would be more consistent with the highlight effects that @ndavis is working on, IIRC.

  My view is that if we don't like the blue line being so visible, we should remove it entirely rather than making it so small that it feels like it wishes it didn't exist. :) Otherwise we should keep it where it is right now. I don't think there's anything wrong with its current size.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)