D23384: [WIP] Adding support for mounting KIOFuse URLs for applications that don't use KIO

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 15 13:18:59 GMT 2019

sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> feverfew wrote in krun.cpp:598
> Yes, but note later I need to then change the values in the `QList` outside of the for loop, hence why I store the index in a struct associated with the reply. How would I do that easily with a range based for loop?

So did the old code though. See old line 584.

It's iterating by-reference, so you can simply assign to it via

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qurl.html#operator-eq-1

to change the content of the QUrl object (not the instance of the object in the list, but rather the content of that object).

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO