D23384: [WIP] Adding support for mounting KIOFuse URLs for applications that don't use KIO

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 15 11:50:45 GMT 2019

sitter added a comment.

  some style complaints. Looks great other than that 👍

INLINE COMMENTS

> krun.cpp:583
> +            const QUrl url = urls[i];
> +            if (KIO::DesktopExecParser::isProtocolInSupportedList(url, appSupportedProtocols))
> +                continue;

Coding style says we use curly braces even for single-line if statements I think.

> sitter wrote in krun.cpp:598
> Is there a reason you are not using a range based for loop here? `for (const QUrl &url : urls)`

What I meant is you should literally iterate using

  for (QUrl &url : urls) {

which is what the code did before but you changed it for some reason.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO