D21249: Test current filter before setting a new one

Jan-Marek Glogowski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 19 20:07:18 BST 2019

jglogowski updated this revision to Diff 58316.
jglogowski added a comment.

  - Return a QString from findMatchingFilter and handle setCurrentFilter in main function
  - Add filter unit test

  For a manual test I added a "Raw (*)" filter to the bug test program.
  After playing with it, I decided to not test the currentFilter() against QLatin1String("*"), so if a user selects such an entry, it'll disable auto-filter and -extension selection.
  Since we never auto-select the "*" filter, this honors the users filter selection.

  Took me a while to write the unit test without QDialog. I was a bit tricked by Q_ASSERT used in other tests ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21249?vs=58291&id=58316