D20096: [WIP/help wanted] Fill UDSEntry::UDS_CREATION_TIME under linux when glibc >= 2.28

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 30 17:15:09 GMT 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D20096#440440 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20096#440440>, @bruns wrote:

  > In D20096#440434 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20096#440434>, @meven wrote:
  >
  > > In particular, is there a way to test changes in ioslaves locally (within plasma/kde) ?
  > >  I would love to have some direction, is there a flag for this, a trick ?
  >

  > You mean inside a regular session?

  Yes, great you got me !

  > 3. Make sure the KF5 version specified in the toplevel CMakeLists.txt matches your running version, otherwise the plugin will be rejected.

  At this point the kio test kioslavetest is good enough. I guess since it is part of kio, I don't need this step.

  Thanks to your help I can get my code running, and found the first bug in it :)
  I can move forward :)

  For future reference I found some documentation at
  https://userbase.kde.org/KDE_System_Administration/Environment_Variables#KDE_FORK_SLAVES
  https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/deployment-plugins.html

  And My QT_PLUGIN_PATH variable was `$HOME/kde/build/kio/bin`
  (I am using kdesrc-build with ~/kde/build as build dir)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO