D21656: Create a breeze icon for kfourinline

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 8 11:12:26 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  We don't normally do the gloss wave in Breeze. That's more of a Tango/Oxygen thing. How about adding some holes instead to make it look more like the real thing? https://www.gamesworld.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/cardinal-four-in-a-row.jpg

  Just some ideas: Use light gray or white circles for the holes and black and red for the pieces (like in the actual program). Take a look at the `kiriki` icon. The way it does indentations can be inspiration for the holes.

  I think the icon is lacking gradients, especially the shadows, which are always supposed to be linear gradients.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons