D20181: Add Binary Data units (bits, kilobytes, kibibytes ... yottabytes)

Jonathan Rubenstein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 8 01:22:12 BST 2019

JJRcop added a comment.

  It does work without any other code, because of the converter addon from R114 Plasma Addons <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kdeplasma-addons/>. The screenshots seen in the report were generated after building KUnitConversion with this patch on KDE neon dev with no other modifications. I mentioned earlier how Frequency and Length, which are both also covered in KFormat, have their own duplicate implementations in KUnitConversion like the current patch is, and don't currently use KFormat.

  I've included all the uncommon unit types to make this complete, but have not added them as CommonUnits.

REPOSITORY
  R292 KUnitConversion