D20181: Add Binary Data units (bits, kilobytes, kibibytes ... yottabytes)

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 7 23:29:51 BST 2019

aacid added a comment.

  A little of both?

  First i ideally wouldn't want translators to have to translate this again when they're already doing it for KFormat, so using KFormat here if possible would be nice.

  Second, what's the expected use case of this? I don't see anyone needed a function that converts from kibibit to kilobye. Please convince me it's useful :)

  Does this enable the runner translation without any other code?

REPOSITORY
  R292 KUnitConversion