D18907: Handle the case if createSpeller is passed an unavailable language

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 12 19:32:13 GMT 2019

cullmann requested changes to this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  I think the const at the end for the signal is not wanted, otherwise, this seems to make sense for me.

  I would appreciate a comment what the "lang" param is and that "lang" is "language", we don't need to shorten that in the API.

  Code-wise:

  Could you not just use "find" on the d->languageClients and check the iterator? That way we avoid searching twice (in different data structures).

REPOSITORY
  R246 Sonnet