D17816: Support for xattrs on kio copy/move

Cochise César noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 25 00:31:30 GMT 2019

cochise added a comment.

  Many thanks to getting this live again, @tmarshall . A year ago my vacations ended and I can't get this ready to ship.

  > Everything works for me if I replace the exec call with a start call. Currently the result of the exec call is thrown away as the job itself does the error handling and there isn't much to do if the xattrs can't be copied for whatever reason.

  If I recall correctly, `start()` and `exec()` works to me on manual tests, but `start()` broke the automated tests. As the maintainer vetoed a sync solution, but the async one cant pass the tests, the patch stalled.

  If all tests are passing to you with a async call, I think it's shipabble.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO