D21783: [WIP]Show more details in warning dialog shown before starting a privileged operation

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 23:09:37 GMT 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> slavebase.h:262
>       */
> -    enum MessageBoxType { QuestionYesNo = 1, WarningYesNo = 2, WarningContinueCancel = 3, WarningYesNoCancel = 4, Information = 5, SSLMessageBox = 6 };
> +    //In KMessageBox::DialogType; Sorry = 7, Error = 8, QuestionYesNoCancel = 9
> +    enum MessageBoxType { QuestionYesNo = 1, WarningYesNo = 2, WarningContinueCancel = 3, WarningYesNoCancel = 4, Information = 5, SSLMessageBox = 6, WarningContinueCancelDetailed = 10,  };

Does this break API docs generation? Suddenly the /** ... */ comment is separated from the enum.

> slavebase.h:1004
>       * @see PrivilegeOperationStatus
> -     * @since 5.43
> +     * @since 5.65
>       */

I was too slow, it's 5.66 now. Please change it everywhere.

Well by waiting we didn't break the message freeze with all these new i18n calls.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO