D25814: [KColorScheme] Add SeparatorColor

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 9 04:34:07 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  I think this is useful. Every once in a while we get opinionated people who think light separators are awful in the Breeze Dark scheme (I would hate dark ones on the other hand) or even some ricer people who want to turn off separators (which they could do now by matching it with window color I guess).

  Implementation-wise there definitely always needs to be a fallback value so we don't break third-party color-schemes.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH
  separator-color (branched from master)