D20700: Add "edit-remove" icon symlink

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 21 17:25:52 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D20700#453565 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20700#453565>, @GB_2 wrote:

  > `list-remove` is just a minus icon, which has no context and looks weird when used alone, without `list-add` next to it. An example where the new icon can be used is D20576 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20576>.

  We have a problem where we don't use consistent iconography for "remove". Sometimes it's a normal minus, sometimes it's a red minus, sometimes it's a red X and sometimes it's a red trash can (the line between "delete" and "remove" can be blurry). I think adding an `edit-remove` icon would likely cause more confusion, first for developers and then for users. I don't think using a minus without a plus is a problem, but perhaps the minus should be made red?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons