D20644: Fix memory leak when reading some tar files

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 17 19:54:15 BST 2019

aacid created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
aacid requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Not sure if they are even malformed (don't know enough about the tar format), but oss-fuzz has produced a file where there's files and then there's the special . file (the root).

  Since the files prior to finding "." need to be child of something, we already created a rootdir, so when we find "." we need to delete the existing one.

REPOSITORY
  R243 KArchive

BRANCH
  master