grantlee commit access

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 18:25:48 BST 2019

On Monday, 15 April 2019 23:20:58 CEST David Faure wrote:
> Thanks for the merge of the Qt 5.13 build fix.
>
> I would certainly welcome grantlee as a KF5 framework, I think it makes
> things easier from a KDE point of view, and it reduces the bus factor in
> terms of who can actually push to the repository. At the same time, we
> still need you as the maintainer, so I hope this isn't a push-and-forget,
> but just a different contribution model and a different release model.
>
> My releasing of KF5 is very very automated, I certainly don't mind one more
> framework, if it follows the rules :)
>
> Some reorganization will be needed, see
> https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Policies#Framework_directory_structure
>
> Then there is the checklist at
> https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/CreationGuidelines
>
> I also noted that the current README.md mentions "Grantlee Templates and
> Grantlee TextDocument" but then only explains what the first one is, nothing
> else is said about TextDocument?

very nice, definitely +1 on Grantlee joining Frameworks! The predictable
release cycle would make it much more practical to upstream additions that we
are currently having spread over a few KDE PIM modules.
If there's anything I can help with for making Grantlee KF5-compliant just let
me know :)

Regards,
Volker