D20594: Fix MobileTextSelection namespacing

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 16 08:49:51 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, mart, hein.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It is all in `MobileTextSelection` instead of `Private` now.

TEST PLAN
  I dont understand why in every component there's two of them, one in a `Component` and the other not but whatever. This works now.

  Note that when moving files about in plasmacomponents 3 you must do a clean build as our cmake foo to change the import numbers doesn't pick that up which is probably why this breakage went unnoticed. It also only broke here once I did a clean build or got the packages shipped from neon... Also, I would appreciate if you could test media controller when you do plasma components 3 changes as this seems to be the only user of that stuff right now and constantly breaks for doing so ...

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/ComboBox.qml
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/TextArea.qml
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/TextField.qml