D20209: Add support for KBookmarkOwner to communicate if it has tabs open

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 14 19:52:25 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  Urgh. Indeed. And looking around I find many inline virtuals in apparently public headers... http://www.davidfaure.fr/2019/inline_virtual_dtors.diff (though maybe some of these don't have d pointers at all...)

  About KBookmarkOwner, the lack of an explicit constructor is a problem too (apps wouldn't instanciate the d pointer). I just added TODO KF6 comments, for the next person in your position: https://commits.kde.org/kbookmarks/746ecc8db9a04e4d47adc62b0aa03733ca8ecdf8

  Meanwhile we have to find another way. Would my idea of adding methods to KBookmarkMenu work out?

REPOSITORY
  R294 KBookmarks