D20489: [KIO] Make it compile without foreach (Step 1)

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 13 11:50:15 BST 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  cgiboudeaux: the Qt documentation says that foreach is deprecated, what do you suggest Laurent should add to the commit log? Just "it's deprecated", a copy/paste of the Qt docu, or https://www.kdab.com/goodbye-q_foreach/ ?

INLINE COMMENTS

> globaltest.cpp:110
>      const QUrl baseUrl = QUrl::fromLocalFile(dir.path());
> -    foreach (const QString &localFile, existingFiles) {
> +    for (const QString &localFile : existingFiles) {
>          QFile file(dir.path() + '/' + localFile);

qAsConst? I guess QFETCH doesn't make the variables const.

> kdirmodel.cpp:263
>          static_cast<KDirModelDirNode *>(node)->collectAllChildUrls(urls);
> -        Q_FOREACH (const QUrl &u, urls) {
> +        for (const QUrl &u : urls) {
>              m_nodeHash.remove(u);

qAsConst

REPOSITORY