D18824: Implement wl_eglstream_controller Server Interface

Erik Kurzinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 12 16:56:33 BST 2019

ekurzinger updated this revision to Diff 56075.
ekurzinger added a comment.

  Ok, now we will bail out early during create()  if we fail to dynamically load the interface (before calling wl_global_create). The compositor can then use isValid() to check if whether creating the interface succeeded or not, it will also print a warning if it fails. Unfortunately, as Roman has pointed out, since Global::create is not virtual the compositor technically *could* still break things by calling the parent class method, but I'm not sure if it's worth changing that for just this one somewhat special case, especially considering that this will probably only ever actually be used by KWin's EGLStream backend anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18824?vs=56067&id=56075

AFFECTED FILES
  src/client/protocols/wayland-eglstream-controller.xml
  src/server/CMakeLists.txt
  src/server/display.cpp
  src/server/display.h
  src/server/eglstream_controller_interface.cpp
  src/server/eglstream_controller_interface.h
  src/server/eglstream_controller_interface_p.h