D20197: Fix desktop link to file or directory

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 7 09:09:23 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  Ah! So "DirOrFile" means the user can see and choose both directories and files? Maybe call this ModeWasDirAndFile. I kept reading this was "mode was dirs or mode was files" (which made me say "what else is there?"), while now I think I understand it means "mode was (both dir+files)", right?

  Won't this additional popup be annoying for other applications using KUrlRequester? I'm afraid that one use case where it makes sense, pollutes other use cases.
  Can you confirm it only shows up when saving, and when the mode is "dir+files"?

INLINE COMMENTS

> kurlrequester.cpp:255
>
> +    void fileDialogHelper()
> +    {