D20197: Fix desktop link to file or directory

Robert Hoffmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 7 09:05:04 BST 2019

hoffmannrobert marked 5 inline comments as done.
hoffmannrobert added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in kurlrequester.cpp:262
> I don't understand what this variable means. What's a DirFile? ;)
> Reading the rest I guess this means DirOrFile, ok, but what else is there?

Ok, renamed. This variable is there to remember that the mode initially was set to 'KFile::File | KFile::Directory'. Without, you couldn't change your mind and select 'Directory' after selecting 'File' or vice versa.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO